We have continued to stay open during the pandemic serving our community and helping those in pain. Now that we move to the re opening of our society we will continue to try to keep our patients and staff safe. We ask that all those entering the building help us by following the rules we have put in place. They are there for everyone's protection.
What we have done to ensure that we can continue to operate a safe environment for all.
We have undertaken a full risk assessment following government and professional guidelines, produced a safeguarding policy and provided training for all staff.
- We are triaging all patients before they attend to ensure they have not had contact with anyone with diagnosed COVID 19 in the last 14 days or a member of their household has not had any symptoms of COVID 19 in the last 14 days.,
- We have created a ten minute buffer between patients to ensure we can undertake our enhanced cleaning regimes and ventilate treatment rooms adequately.
- We have modified our treatment rooms and increased our cleaning regimes
- We are asking all patients to wash or cleanse their hands on entering and leaving our clinics
- We are asking all patients to wear a facemask (we can provide these) when they are in our clinics
- We are ensuring practitioners wear facemasks, single use gloves and single use aprons with all patients
- We are asking all patients and visitors to maintain social distancing from non-clinical staff
- We are only accepting contactless payments so please ensure you have a contactless card, apple or google pay.