We have continued to stay open during the pandemic serving our community and helping those in pain. Now that we move to the re opening of our society we will continue to try to keep our patients and staff safe. We ask that all those entering the building help us by following the rules we have put in place. They are there for everyone's protection.
What we have done to ensure that we can continue to operate a safe environment for all.
We have undertaken a full risk assessment following government and professional guidelines, produced a safeguarding policy and provided training for all staff.
- If you have the cardinal symptoms of COVID or have tested positive we ask that you postpone your appointment until you have had two negative lateral flow tests or your symptoms have gone.
- We are maintaining a ten minute buffer between patients to ensure we can undertake our enhanced cleaning regimes and ventilate treatment rooms adequately.
- We have modified our treatment rooms and increased our cleaning regime.
- Face masks for patients are now optional. However, they are still advised.
- We are continuing to wear face masks ourselves.